NEXUS is an advanced Fatigue monitoring and management system. Designed for industrial applications to improve safety sites. Monitoring operator fatigue allows mining and industrial operators to be safer and more productive by reducing fatigue operator related incidents DotNetix is concerned with machines in ‘mission critical’ applications, where accidents are unacceptable and where safety can be enhanced through monitoring of the human operator or driver who is ultimately responsible. Audible alerts are created for the driver while real time remote alerts can be analysed for fatigued or distracted operators. NEXUS’ infrared camera continuously monitors the operator for eyelid closure facial and head movements, and other unsafe behaviour while the vehicle is in motion.
Upon Event Detection:
- In cab alarms are activated (speaker and/or seat vibrator)
- An event is created and stored locally or on the cloud server
- Event data and clipped photos are synchronised with Nexus Integrated with CLEARVIEW
- Increases operator productivity.
- Reduction in incidents and accidents
- Increases operator awareness, reducing fatigue related hazardous behaviour for a safer mine environment.
- Increases equipment availability Reduces direct and indirect operating costs.
Operators are immediately aware when they have become susceptible to a fatigue or distraction event through the Nexus system. Upon hearing the audible alarm or sensing the seat vibrator the operator can take the appropriate action to regain control of their equipment and senses
CLEARVIEW IS AN OPTIONAL ADD-ON FEATUREDotNetix’s web based CLEARVIEW solutions shows the individual fatigue levels for each active equipment operator. Additionally, designated supervisors and managers have the option to receive customised alerts via email when an operator experiences a critical fatigue or distraction-related event.
- Sleep/Fatigue Detection
- Distracted Driving Detection
- Yawn Detection
- Cell Phone usage detection
- Smoking Detection
- Local DVR (Removable SD CARD)